Shipping & Delivery
Shipping Costs and Methods
*Free Shipping Offer
Free Standard Shipping is now available on most orders of $49.99 or more.
Offer cannot be redeemed for cash. Not valid on previous orders. Other exclusions may apply. Offer may expire without notice due to error, fraud or other unforeseen circumstances. Shipping offer valid in US and Canada only. Subject to terms and conditions of use and Cross.com policies. Void where prohibited. All Rights Reserved.
Shipping and Handling Information
- We ship standard (non-engraved or non-gift wrapped) in-stock orders received Monday thru Friday before 2:00 P.M. [EST] within three business day; in-stock engraved and gift-wrapped orders received before 2:00 P.M. [EST] within five business days.
- Allow up to five additional business days for Standard delivery.
- We do not offer expedited Saturday delivery.
Online Order Status Messages
- Cross.com provides the ability to check the status of your order. To check the status of your Cross.com order click here
- In Process - indicates that your order has been accepted and is in the process of being fulfilled
- Shipped - indicates that your order has been shipped and is on the way
- Complete - indicates that your order has been received
- Cancelled - indicates that you have called and requested that your order be cancelled. Orders can only cancelled if they have not been shipped. Note: once a product has been engraved or debossed, it cannot be cancelled
- If you still have questions, visit the Customer Service section of Cross.com. Alternatively, please call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-282-7677 between the hours of 8:30am–5:00pm Monday - Friday, Eastern time. Please have your confirmation number ready.
- Appropriate sales tax will be added to orders shipped to California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, Ohio, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Virginia and Washington.
- A packing slip is included with your order and your purchase will be posted on your credit card statement. We also suggest that you print or capture your confirmation page as a receipt.