A.T. Cross is committed to ensuring that our website is accessible to all people. We continuously modify our sites as web technology advances. We monitor our site in collaboration with an accessibility platform. We strive to exceed the best practices and standards issued pursuant to the Rehabilitation Act and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
The main accessibility features of our website includes;
- Skip to main link provided to avoid repetitive navigation
- Include proper labels and error messages for form fields and inputs throughout our website
- Provide text equivalents for customers who can’t see images or hear audio utilized on our website
- Keyboard access is made available for customers using assistive technology to navigate our website
- Follow guidelines established by Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, Version 2.0, Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA)
If you experience any difficulty on our website, please contact us via our customer service team. Click here to access our customer service page . Your feedback is important to us and our accessibility efforts.