Century II Pearlescent White Lacquer Rollerball and White Journal Gift Set
Created with a keen appreciation for modernist design, Century II offers a bolder look and wider girth than the original Classic Century. Saturated with color or finessed with precious metal, it's everything we're famous for, only bigger.
- A bold take on the classic Cross profile
- Beautiful precious metal and translucent lacquer finishes to choose from
- Precision balanced and weighted for a rich, tactile experience
In this simple, yet elegant design, these new journals let you carry and display your Cross pen with style. This small-sized journal features a high-quality crimson leatherette finish with an elastic closure and ribbon page marker. Inside, you’ll find lightly lined, perforated pages for ease and flexibility in note taking, journaling, or sketching. Pen not included.
- Flexible, high-quality leatherette cover
- New Cross brand identity is debossed on the back
- Unique pen storage slot in the spine
- Elastic angled closure keeps pages safe
- Attached ribbon for easy page marking
- Interior storage pocket on the inside of the back cover
- Sophisticated ivory color pages that are lined and perforated
- Paper is 100gsm weight and is acid free for longevity
- Journals can be debossed for personalization
- A pearlescent white lacquer with polished rose-gold PVD appointments