TO APPLY SEND US AN EMAIL WITH YOUR RESUME/CV ATTACHED TO CAREERS.US@CROSS.COM
Consumer Relations Agent
Department: Consumer Relations
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Providence, RI USA
Minimum Qualification: See job description
Minimum Experience: See job description
Career Level: Entry Level
Require Travel: No
Posted On: November 30th, 2022
Consumer Relations Agent
Founded in 1846, A. T. Cross is a global branded accessories company based in Providence, Rhode Island. Building on a rich tradition of its award-winning fine writing instruments and reputation for American quality, craftsmanship and service. The company’s innovative products appeal to a growing market of consumers who desire distinctive accessories that enhance their image and facilitate their lifestyle.
Cross through its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures and markets fine writing instruments throughout the world and is an original equipment manufacturer. Report directly to the Global Corporate Controller and have significant contact across the business. The position will serve as a key member of the financial team.
Scope and Responsibilites
The Consumer Relations Agent will be part of an integrated Brand and Creative Marketing team. Under the direction of a Director of Ecommerce, this position will focus on supporting digital, traditional marketing and e-commerce efforts. This position will serve as the front line assisting our consumer in regard to order, repairs, warranty and product related enquiries.
Specific Functional Responsibilites:
- Collaborate with internal teams in order to resolve consumer issues and product / warranty enquiries.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers as well as the company.
- Customer oriented with ability to adapt/respond to different types of consumers
- Owning and protecting the consumers relationship with our brands.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries regardless of what channel/method they use to communicate.
- Ability to multi-take in various systems that may not seamlessly be connected.
- Manually processing orders, refunds, credits where needed. Editing/fixing customer website profiles where needed and where appropriate to do so.
- Keeping records of all customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints within a central ticketing and digital customer account profile system.
- Consistently meet if not exceed our daily call/response to inquiries metrics.
- Follows all processes outlined in departments workflows
- Other assigned duties
Qualifications & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience
- Minimum of 1 year call center experience
- Experience working with Netsuite preferred
- Experience working with Five9, Nortal Networks or any contact center-based phone system preferred
- Must be able to read and write in English