TO APPLY SEND US AN EMAIL WITH YOUR RESUME/CV ATTACHED TO CAREERS.US@CROSS.COM
Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis and Financial Business Systems
Job Type: Full-time; full benefits package
Location: Fully Remote
Minimum Qualification: n/a
Minimum Experience: 5 years
Career Level: Mid level
Require Travel: No
Posted On: October 31st, 2021
The Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis and Financial Systems role will be dedicated to helping Cross’ stakeholders make well informed decisions based on Company financial analysis and performance and administer the Company’s financial systems. Reporting directly to the CFO, the position will lead modeling, budgeting, forecasting, and other projects as needed.
In addition, this role is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the treasury function, overseeing Cross’ cash flow, managing the weekly cash forecasting process and analyzing data trends and relationships to enhance the forecasting function. The Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis and Financial Systems is responsible for managing the company’s banking relationships and overseeing compliance with all debt covenants. This position requires accuracy, attention to detail, strong analytical skills, and strong business acumen. The personal skills needed to be successful in this role include being a self-starter, being able to manage multiple workstreams concurrently, possessing excellent verbal and written communication skills, being able to easily adapt in a fast-paced and changing environment, and having good interpersonal skills to work well with a diverse team. This position will also be the front-line administrator for Oracle NetSuite and the Company’s other financial business systems, including Power BI. The ideal candidate has a Techno/Functional blend of skills, is customer focused and a team player with strong analytical skills and excellent interpersonal communications.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain three statement financial model and other driver-based models, perform sensitivity analysis, build scenario cases for new revenue initiatives, strategic planning, mergers and acquisitions, and capital allocation.
- Lead the annual planning processes.
- Develop meaningful analyses of financial and KPI performance.
- Analyze and articulate risk and opportunities to plan; work collaboratively across the organization to ensure the accurate and consistent flow of relevant information.
- Drive increased automation when possible.
- Become a trusted advisor to executives and operating leaders on all financial matters.
- Prepare financial presentations to senior leadership and board of directors.
- Perform daily cash management function including cash forecasting and borrowing base calculation.
- Analyze large data sets of historical financial information (i.e., sales, disbursements, cash receipts) to better project future cash flow.
- Analyze projected to actual cash flow variances to identify means for enhancing forecasting capabilities.
- Reconcile weekly cash activities to accounting transactions and the general ledger.
- Resolve issues relating to cash management and banking in a timely manner.
- Maintain and update all bank reports and spreadsheets within stated timeframes.
- Prepare monthly lender reporting and compliance certificate.
- Manage the bank covenant compliance forecast.
- Assist Corporate Controller with monthly financial statement close process as requested.
- Manage the quarterly compliance audits performed by the bank.
- Support the annual financial audit as requested by Corporate Controller.
- Additional responsibilities and special projects as assigned by manager
- Maintain NetSuite user security, chart of accounts, workflow development, application integration, etc. with support from outside NetSuite development team.
- Work with NetSuite and other Financial Business Systems project teams and stakeholders to address issues and build out new capabilities