Century II Precious Metals 10KT Gold Filled/Rolled Gold Fountain Pen - Fountain Pens - By Writing Type - Writing Instruments
Item # 4509-MD
Write Your Own Review
Signature Cross look.
Embracing both tradition and evolution—the iconic Cross profile takes a broader point of view
Created with a keen appreciation for modernist design, Century II offers a bolder look and wider girth than the original Classic Century. Saturated with color or finessed with precious metal, it's everything we're famous for, only bigger.
A bold take on the classic Cross profile
Beautiful precious metal and translucent lacquer finishes to choose from
Precision balanced and weighted for a rich, tactile experience
Presented in a luxury gift box
Lifetime Mechanical Guarantee
About the Finish
- Greater in gold content than traditional gold plate, our 10 Karat Gold Filled/Rolled Gold finish combines gold's timeless value with unsurpassed craftsmanship. With cap and barrel in this beautiful finish, a classic comes of age with a rich new look
- Subtle incised line pattern
- 23 Karat gold-plated appointments "
About the Tip
- Hand-finished stainless steel nib adapts to your unique touch
- Click-off cap
- Specially formulated ink flows flawlessly and dries quickly
- Includes 2 Black Fountain Pen Cartridges (#8921) that are as neat and easy-to-use as a ballpoint or a rollerball refill
- Optional converter available (#8756) to fill pen from bottled ink