Century II Sterling Silver Fountain Pen
Out of stock
Item # HN3009-FY
Signature Cross look.
Embracing both tradition and evolution—the iconic Cross profile takes a broader point of view
Created with a keen appreciation for modernist design, Century II offers a bolder look and wider girth than the original Classic Century. Saturated with color or finessed with precious metal, it's everything we're famous for, only bigger.
A bold take on the classic Cross profile
Beautiful precious metal and translucent lacquer finishes to choose from
Precision balanced and weighted for a rich, tactile experience
Presented in a luxury gift box
Lifetime Mechanical Guarantee
About the Finish
- A future heirloom, crafted of hallmarked sterling silver containing 92.5% pure silver and crowned with our trademark contrasting conical top
- Subtle incised line pattern
- Polished sterling silver appointments "
About the Tip
- Hand-finished stainless steel nib adapts to your unique touch
- Click-off cap
- Specially formulated ink flows flawlessly and dries quickly
- Includes 2 Black Fountain Pen Cartridges (#8921) that are as neat and easy-to-use as a ballpoint or a rollerball refill
- Optional converter available (#8756) to fill pen from bottled ink